Online registration is now closed.
Registration will be available on-site at the Royal York commencing September 9
Delegate Full Registration
Full registration for the conference entitles the registrant to:
- Attend all of the Technical sessions, 3D Theatre, and Poster presentations
- Ice Breaker Reception
- Three buffet lunches
- Six coffee breaks
- Closing reception
- A copy of the conference proceedings on DVD. The proceedings consist of full papers for the oral sessions and short papers for the 3D Theatre and Poster presentations.
- Recorded technical sessions on DVD (mailed after the conference)
- Delegate bag with conference programme
Delegate Day Registration
A day registrant may attend the the Technical sessions, 3D Theatre, and Poster presentations for that day, and purchase the full conference proceedings on DVD. A hard copy of the proceedings will be available for purchase by any registrant.
Each Exhibitor's registration includes:
- One complimentary full registration: Includes entitles the registrant to attend all of the Technical sessions, 3D Theatre, and Poster presentations, as well as a copy of the conference proceedings and recorded technical sessions on DVD. The Ice Breaker reception, three buffet lunches, six coffee breaks, and Closing reception are also included. Excludes the delegate bag.
- Two exhibitor only badges: Each badge includes the Ice Breaker, coffee breaks, lunches and Closing Reception.
Workshops and Field School
If you require an Invitation Letter to participate in the conference and/or obtain a travel visa for Canada, please email Edna Mueller with your particulars, and we will fax and mail a letter to you. Please note that if your itinerary takes you through the United States, you should determine whether you need a visa for that country as well.