Information for trade show exhibitors
- Promote awareness of your company
- Target potential buyers and seek out new business opportunities
- Reinforce relationships with existing clients
- Introduce your newest products to a worldwide audience
The following documents contain information for companies exhibiting at Exploration 07. Freeman has been is the Official Services Contractor for Exploration ‘07. Their guidelines and services are included in the Exhibitors manual below.
- Exhibitors Manual (Schedules, furniture, booth prices)
- Booth space terms and conditions
- Trade Show floor plan
- Sunday September 9, 2007 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
All exhibits must be fully installed by September 9, 2007 @ 3:00 PM.
- Sunday September 9, 2007 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Monday September 10, 2007 9:45 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday September 11, 2007 9:45 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday September 12, 2007 9:45 AM- 4:00 PM
- Wednesday September 12, 2007 4:01 PM - 10:00 PM
The activities of Exploration 07 will be of interest and value to a wide spectrum of stake holders in mineral exploration, including geologists, geochemists, geophysicists as well as managers, academics and government scientists involved with mineral exploration and mining-related environmental programs.
Booth spaces are now sold out.
Your exhibitor's package includes:
- Each 8' x 10' booth includes: a 4' or 6' draped table, two arm chairs, one 120 volt electrical outlet, nightly booth cleaning
- A standard flameproof 8' high back drape, 3' high side drape, aisle carpet
- On-site support services, one exhibitor service manual, 24-hour peripheral security
- One complimentary regular delegate registration badge and one delegate kit
- Two exhibitor staff badges (permits access to the Trade Show floor only)
- Company/organization listing in the Convention Program
- Exhibitor listing on the Exploration 2007 web site including a 50 word company description and web link to your web site